Thursday, February 12, 2009
Occupation? LIAR.
Its a sad world in which someone would sell you something broken as something "brand new"...I put my faith in this person that they were being honest and selling me what I was paying for. These are the kind of actions that have caused society to turn so entirely cynical. We have to question every person's words, actions, and motives. What happened to honesty and trust? It went down toilet hole when people became greedy and realized you can make money by lying. It could be a job. Occupational title? Professional LIAR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think the worst part is that the people who lie blame it on the economy saying "it's hard times..I'm doing this to get by" Well, it's all going to come down to choices and people will choose to be like that. Sad, but it happens
ReplyDelete